We kindly ask you to read carefully the following information, issued pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (concerning the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC – general regulation on data protection), also known as “GDPR”, in which we’ll show you all the details concerning the data processing collected via website http://www.braccoimmobiliare.com/it (hereinafter also the “website”).
The Data Controller
Bracco Immobiliare 01112370091 (hereinafter also the “Data Controller”), is the individual company that collects and controls personal data via website, acting as legal representative, with his headquarters in Cairo Montenotte (SV) - Via Roma 86.
The Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be found at the following email address email@example.com and/or by calling the following phone number Tel + 39 019 505229 – Fax + 39 019 5091379 – Mob + 39 3356095550
Others that might be informed with data
Your data could be shared with:
- Personnel, colleagues and professionals of the Data Controller, might be responsible, who have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
- Subjects delegates and/or controllers officers, responsible for activities strictly connected to the pursuit of the abovementioned targets (including technical maintenance of the systems), properly appointed as Controllers;
- Persons, society or professional firms, who eventually could give assistance and consultation to the Controller, properly appointed as Controllers;
- Subjects, institutions or authorities, whose communication of his personal data would be mandatory in accordance with provisions laid down by law or orders of the competent authorities;
- Your personal data will not be object of transfer outside the European Economic Area.
CATEGORIES OF COLLECTED DATA
Data voluntarily offered by the user
The website gives users the opportunity to voluntarily provide personal information for instance by means of mail submission to request information and/or forge links with the holder’s professional, the distribution of a monthly newsletter, the participation to events and conferences, either for purposes of creating work relationship or co-operation with our agency.
Data of third parties
In case you want to provide us with data from third parties, we please you to ensure that those subjects have been previously and properly informed about the procedures and purposes of data-processing indicated as follows. With regard to this assumption, you claim to be an autonomous responsible for the data processing, shouldering all the obligations and responsibilities of the law.
We collect the following data through the services you use:
- technical data: in this category of data are included IP addresses or the domain names of users connected to the website; the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources; the time of the request; the method used to send a request to the server; the file size obtained in response; the code indicating the server reply (success, error, etc.) and other standard referring to the operating system and the IT environment of the user. These data are only used to get statistics (hence anonymous data); to monitor the functioning of the website and immediately after the processing they are delated. Data could be used to establish responsibility for the detection of responsibility in case of hypothetical cybercrime against the website: except for this possibility, the contact details will not persist longer than 7 days;
- data collected through cookies or similar technologies: for further information, we will invite you to visit the “Cookie” section.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA PROCESSING OCCURS
Purpose related to the provision of required services
We are using your data to ensure an effective response to your requests. The provision of your data for this purpose is discretionary, but any failure could unable the provision of services.
We deal your data to comply with legal requirements and Community standards.
TIMING OF DATA RETENTION
The data detention will occur in paper form and/or electronic form and only as long as strictly necessary towards the goals defined in point 3.
With reference to the data processing related to the provision of services, we inform You that we’ll process your data over a period of time strictly necessary to process your request.
In particular, we inform you that all data and documents transmitted to each professional, for the participation in events, conferences and congresses or for the inclusion in registration form for the distribution of newsletter, will be retained by the holder for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which data were collected, and in any case for a period of time not exceeding 24 months.
A last point, we would remind You that, in order to meet the requirements on anti-terrorism introduced by Article 24 of Law No 167/2017, which implemented Directive 2007/541 EC, we will keep data on Internet traffic, except for the content of communication, for a period not exceeding 72 months from the date of the communication.
PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF ANY RIGHT
In line with the GDPR, You have the right to request the owner, at any time, access to his personal data, the correction or the cancellation of them all, or to object to their processing. The Law allows You to exercise the right to obtain the restriction of processing data in the cases referred to in Article 18 of GDPR, and also makes it possible to obtain in a structured format, which is customary and readable through automatic device, your personal data, in the cases provided by Article 20 of GDPR.
The requests could be addressed to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last, we remind you that you have always the right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Authority), in accordance with Article 77 of GDPR, if it considers that the processing of its personal data would be contrary to existing legislation.
Data protection safeguard
Your personal data are processed by parties referred to in point 1, in accordance with the relevant legislation. In particular, to ensure the security of Your data, taking into account the state of the art and the implementation costs, as well as the nature, the object, the background, the purposes of the processing, and also the risk of probability and seriousness to the rights and freedoms of our users, we adopted adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
This information document was published on the website after the entry into force of the abovementioned EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), on 25 May 2018. It may be altered over time, also linked to a possible entry into force of new regulations in this area, or the update/supply of new services or rather intervened technological innovation. In that case the joint holders will advise or provisions of new services or rather new technological innovation. In that case the co-owners will inform You of such updates.
No personal data of users is intentionally acquired by the website.
Cookies aren’t neither used for the transmission of personal information, nor for any kind of the so-called persistent cookies, which are systems for tracking users.
The use of the so-called “session” cookies (which aren’t permanently stored on the computer and they disappear when turning off the browser) is strictly limited to the broadcasting of session identifiers (made of random number generated by the server) which are necessary to enable a safe and efficient exploration of the website.
The so-called “session” cookies used in this website, avoid the use of other computer techniques which could be potentially damaging to the privacy of the users and which do not enable the acquisition of personal data from the user.